Wondervalve Ltd (collectively referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice), is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
It is important that you read this privacy notice so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your personal data. This notice is supplemental to any other privacy statements that may or have been issued previously.
You have a right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues, the ICO website is www.ico.org.uk, Wondervalve Ltd would however appreciate the opportunity to address any concerns or issues before you approach the ICO.
Definition of personal data
Wondervalve Ltd interprets personal data (or personal information) as any information or data about an individual from which that person can be identified, this doesn’t include data where the identify has been removed, which we refer to as anonymous data.
What personal information do we collect and why?
During day to day business operations we may request that you supply us with personal information, generally this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information regarding our goods and services.
We may collect and process the following information about you, and this information will be collected in various ways:
- Information you provide us by filling in forms, completing such forms may require you to advise identity, contact and financial information, postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Correspondence between both parties which may be by post, phone, email, text or otherwise.
- Details of transactions carried out either directly with Wondervalve Ltd or via our website.
- Details of your visits to our website and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
How do we use your personal information?
Wondervalve Ltd will only use your personal data where the law allows us to so, generally, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to honour a contract we are about to enter into or have already entered into with you.
- Where processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights are not overridden by those rights.
- Where processing needs to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
We will therefore use your personal information in the following ways:
- To register you as a new customer and create a business account.
- To provide you with information regarding services and products that you have requested.
- To process and deliver your orders and provide any after-sales services.
- To maintain your business account, manage payments, collect and recover money owed to us.
- To use data analytics to improve our website to improve our website, products and services.
- To allow us to keep you informed regarding product pricing and to keep you updated in relation to existing or new products and specifications, these updates may be made via by post, email or telephone.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data as outlined above, however, you may ask us to stop sending you any correspondence at any time, by contacting us directly or by following the opt-out links on any subsequent mailings.
Do we share your information with 3rd parties?
Wondervalve Ltd DOES NOT sell, distribute or lease your personnel information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Protecting your information
We have put in place various security measures to safeguard your information, these measures include firewalls, security software, limited access and the use of passwords, we will endeavour to protect your information at all times.
Access to and updating your information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you, a small fee maybe payable, if you would like a copy of this information please email us using our usual contact information.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date, if any of the information you have previously provided to Wondervalve Ltd, for example, a change in email address or contact telephone numbers, please let us know as quickly as possible and we will update your information accordingly.
How long will we keep your information?
We will keep your information for as long as is necessary for the processing purposes for which the data was collected. Certain transaction details and correspondence will be retained in order to comply with regulatory requirements.
Third Party Websites
Our website links to third party websites, this policy only applies to the Wondervalve Ltd website so when linked to third party websites you should read their applicable privacy policies.
There are different types of cookies, one of the types we use are performance cookies, these cookies collect information about how users use our website, we use Google Analytics which use performance cookies to provide us with information on how the website is performing and how you use the website. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, this information may include the number of visitors to our site, the geographical location of users, and the pages they have visited.
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
If your personal information changes, or you do not want us to send any further correspondence, have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
Updated: May 2018